AnimeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeStory

Welcome to AnimeStory The rates are Exp: 15000 Mesos: 20000 drops: 250 still getting fixed Vote for the server: http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132267212

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YohAsakura's gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YohAsakura

YohAsakura

YohAsakura's gm application Empty
PostSubject: YohAsakura's gm application   YohAsakura's gm application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:01 am

Info about me:
Hello everyone my name is james carter and i am 15 years old.Some personality traits about me are that i am a person that is dependable,determined and i have a good sense of humor.i am an A- student and i attend mount vernon high school in the 10th grade.
Email:Cashmoney103@hotmail.com

Why do i want to become a gm?
The reason why i have chose this moment to attempt to become a gm is because i am tired of being denied access to do certain things that can benefit the community because i am just a player.i am the type of person that likes to help people because i feel that they should be able to have fun enjoying this game and i enjoy helping them out because that's just the type of person i am.Next, .If i am elected gm i will promise you that i will be dedicated 110% to do my job and be very pleasant with the work i have done to make this community better.I am not just applying because of the power i am applying because i care for many players out there and i am a worthy person to be apart of the staff.
Rate your english
I would say that my English is 4.5/5, the reason why is because i am in honors English but im not sure if its on others level but my english good enough for many viewers to understand and comprehend.
How long can i play?
I usually play for about 12 hours most of the time but if i was a gm i would be on almost all of the time to make sure that every player is satisfied with the things that is going on in the game.
Are you deserving?
Trust me with all of my heart i know that i am very deserving to be a gm and i know that i have the capacity to do my job as a gm and make sure that our players experience the gaming of a life time.I have been playing this game for months to understand how things work around and i have stuck with the game close to the beginning when we weren't even recognize by many viewers.
Conclusion
For the people who took their time to read this and leave a comment and vote thank you and please when you vote to leave a comment because i really want this job more than anything and i would like to know where i am lacking or improve on.

~Thank you~ lol!
Back to top Go down

YohAsakura's gm application
Page 1 of 1