AnimeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeStory

Welcome to AnimeStory The rates are Exp: 15000 Mesos: 20000 drops: 250 still getting fixed Vote for the server: http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132267212

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Core's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Core

Core's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Core''s GM Application   Core's GM Application Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:40 am

My personal information:im a chill person:D
Birthday:Oct 19,1994
Character name: [Core]
my email:Haba_lala@yahoo.com

Experience:
If yes, provide details and the IGN of your GM character(s) in (an)other server(s):I have been a GM in 808MS. I have not played the server in a long time because my friend that owns the server doesnt turn it on.

How many other Games you GM'd for:

What can you do as a GM?
if i were chosen, I would be mainly a helping gm that answers the players questions and helps them when they need assistance. I 'd also like to host a few events once in a while to keep the satisfaction rate of the players on this server high.

Why do you want to be a GM?
I want to help this expanding server get more players and make it a bit more exciting. Yesterday , there were a few events but today, there were none ( at least when i was on ). Maybe we should have a hourly or maybe every other hour event. It'd be something the players could look forward to , and they would play
more. I want to help the in coming flow of new players. I'd like to summon a few monsters for them and give them a nice start on this server. It'd be great to see a new player saying "thanks! Very Happy"

Why should I choose you to be a GM?
You should choose me because I am very helpful and very kind. I like to help people out in accomplishing things. I am very flexible and i am very active. I usually play about 4-5 hours a day. I will not abuse gm powers and i would like to help this growing community.

will u leave if your not gm in this server??
No,Because being a gm for a server isn't the main reason i play. i play for the fun of the server and i help and support the server a 100% even tho i don't get pick to be a gm.

Any other comments :
i don't care if you don't choose me. I won't pester you saying " why didn't you pick me?" Or "PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
I just want to help an growing server by helping out new players and hosting some events.
Back to top Go down

Core's GM Application
Page 1 of 1