AnimeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeStory

Welcome to AnimeStory The rates are Exp: 15000 Mesos: 20000 drops: 250 still getting fixed Vote for the server: http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132267212

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abison's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nimalabis

Abison's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Abison''s GM Application   Abison's GM Application Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:59 pm

My personal information:
Birthday:April 3rd
Character name: [not yet to be done] ~ probably gonna be Tigerlol / Pokey
my email:Nimalabis@hotmail.com

Experience: I have played gms since v16. I have also played a TON of Maplestory private servers( carestory, acestory, dutchms, destinyms, soulms, foreverms, truestory, etc.) I have also somewhat succesufully made my own v62 ps. i also have been in many other gm events in other servers such as scavenger hunts, jq and hide and seek.

How many other Games you GM'd for: I havent been a gm in any other servers other than my own private server.

What can you do as a GM?
-i can ban hackers
-i can host events
-i can warn people if there is a glitch
-i have a good idea that can get animestory alot of votes.
-i can do many things because i know a lot of gm commands.

Why do you want to be a GM? It is my dream to become a gm on a private server that works(my private didnt work so much). I also have a really good idea to get votes on the server(plz reply to this fm app or send me a message if you would like to know the idea) and it not to vote for nx btw. I love to make maplers just like me have the best time playing.

Why should I choose you to be a GM? You should choose me because i am an extremely nice and a fair guy. if some one begs me for something, i wont give it to them unless they win an event. Another reason is that i know a way to get a ton of votes on the server so it could go to top 10s. You should also choose me because i know many commands such as job / item/ warping/ maps and monster + gm shop. One more reason you should choose me as gm is because i read the rules for gm and players and i will solemly swear i will obey the rules.

will u leave if your not gm in this server?? No definetly not. i still know this server is going to be amazing. i well be sad but i wont stop playing this server.

Any other comments : I hope you comment on this GM app. if there is any errors or mistakes plz forgive me. i took about 2 hrs to do this app because i was extremely sick ( from mcdonald) while i was righting this.I also hope i become a GM. Ty for all who reads this app.
Back to top Go down

Abison's GM Application
Page 1 of 1