AnimeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeStory

Welcome to AnimeStory The rates are Exp: 15000 Mesos: 20000 drops: 250 still getting fixed Vote for the server: http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132267212

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yumi's Forum Moderator Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumi

Yumi's Forum Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Yumi's Forum Moderator Application.   Yumi's Forum Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:50 am

There was no FM app. format posted so I'm submitting my application based on the GM app. format. If you happen to make a FM app. format, I''ll edit my application to fit it.

NAME: Yumi Shin
BIRTHDAY: 1992.01.18.
IGN: --
EMAIL: Babustar@live.com

EXPERIENCE: I was an administrator for my guild's forum in Global Maple Story. I know all the features of the forum as well as how to manage it well.

QUALIFICATIONS: I'm a picky person when it comes to organization. I can help the forums stay clean of bots and spammers. xDD

If you have any questions or comments, just post a reply and I'll answer ASAP. Thanks! xD

-Yumi
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Yumi's Forum Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's Forum Moderator Application.   Yumi's Forum Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 pm

ty
yumi we will consider u when the client is out and when we get high on the xtereme 100 so dont forget to vote
bounce
Back to top Go down
https://animestory.forumotion.com

Yumi's Forum Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1