AnimeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeStory

Welcome to AnimeStory The rates are Exp: 15000 Mesos: 20000 drops: 250 still getting fixed Vote for the server: http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132267212

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!

Go down 
+3
Yumi
lilfatandy
FireHeartz
7 posters

What is your fav. anime?
Naruto (any kind)
Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Vote_lcap8%Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Bleach
Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Vote_lcap23%Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Death Note
Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Vote_lcap38%Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Pokemon
 8% [ 1 ]
Full Metal Alchemist
 8% [ 1 ]
Inuyasha
Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Vote_lcap15%Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
FireHeartz

Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Empty
PostSubject: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:30 am

Alright so post a comment and vote remember all votes count!
Back to top Go down
lilfatandy
Admin
lilfatandy

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:14 am

BLEACH FTW ....
THIS IS MY BAN....KAI!!!!!

welll i fink thats it xDDD Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:55 am

My Favorite Animes:
- Air
- Chrono Crusade
- Inuyasha
- Higurashi

In response to the Poll:
I've watched so many animes and tried out many. Bleach was okay, I really liked it at first but then now: it's getting a bit draggy. I'll still watch it though, lol. I tried watching Naruto but after the first 10 episodes, I quit watching it. And OMG. Death Note was also a good anime, haha! I really enjoyed that series. As for Pokemon--my childhood favorite [that is, after Sailor Moon LOL]. Lastly, Full Metal Alchemist. I read a couple manga volumes for Full Metal Alchemist, but the plot didn't appeal to me.
Back to top Go down
devil44523

devil44523

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:35 pm

Nuuuuu...Inuyasha is the best~ Bleach has too much violence >.> same with naruto...but i like how everyone thinks that there could be a couple in naruto Lol...
Back to top Go down
Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:20 pm

devil44523 wrote:
Nuuuuu...Inuyasha is the best~ Bleach has too much violence >.> same with naruto...but i like how everyone thinks that there could be a couple in naruto Lol...
Lol. xD
Bleach and Naruto don't have a lot of violence, and if it is--it's only mild. They just have a lot of action and fighting scenes. And it's not like those violence scenes are horrifying. OMG. If you've watched Higurashi... you'd know. o.o Now THATS violence.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzakii_xD

Ryuzakii_xD

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:30 am

DEATHNOTE! >< CHHYEAHH!!!
Back to top Go down
LuckyxSin

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:32 am

Death Note YA!
Back to top Go down
Ryuzakii_xD

Ryuzakii_xD

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:34 am

HI 5 - DEATHNOTE LOVER - MAPLESTORY IGN IS GONNA BE Ryuzakii xDDD!!!
Back to top Go down
LuckyxSin

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:49 am

That's so Hot lol xDD
Back to top Go down
devil44523

devil44523

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:07 pm

Yumi wrote:
devil44523 wrote:
Lol. xD
Bleach and Naruto don't have a lot of violence, and if it is--it's only mild. They just have a lot of action and fighting scenes. And it's not like those violence scenes are horrifying. OMG. If you've watched Higurashi... you'd know. o.o Now THATS violence.

Lol i don't like the action >.> so i call it violence...Inyuasha is the bestt~
Back to top Go down
Zenkii

Zenkii

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:40 am

Bleach and naruto ofc ^^ O_o That's the only ones iv'e seen. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!   Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats ur fave. Anime? Poll!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeStory :: General Chat-
Jump to: