AnimeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeStory

Welcome to AnimeStory The rates are Exp: 15000 Mesos: 20000 drops: 250 still getting fixed Vote for the server: http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132267212

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player&Gm Rules

Go down 
+2
slash
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Player&Gm Rules Empty
PostSubject: Player&Gm Rules   Player&Gm Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:40 am

Rules for players:

1- No Hacking
2- Be polite to other players especially GMS.
3- Do Not annoy Gm's
4- Don't be rude and Don't piss of the Gms so much It will want to make them Jail/ban you.
5- Do not ASK a GM to train you.Not allowed
6- If you got any questions and need help like NX,where to train, etc.. Ask other players or GMS.
7- NO HACKING. The only hacks are allowed are the ones that are provided from the client.
8- Don't abuse skills when there's lots of people around for events... It lags too much.
9- There will be donations if u want to donate, ask GM politely and we do have line ups so PLEASE DO NOT BUDGE!
10- No kssing is allowed or get jailed!
11- Please DO NOT ask to get out of jail.
12- No swearing

(GMS ONLY) Please read!
Here is some rules for GMS:

1- Please DO NOT summon any monsters (mobs) for fun, It will only stuff our server up
2- Please DO NOT ask the owner for this server to let your friends become gms just because their your friends.
3- Please Respect other Gms and including the players.
4- Please DO NOT ask to be a superGM.
5- When other players needs help please support them by helping them out.
6- DO NOT give out any rare High stats items out to your friends. There is always an event.
7- If other players ask for your e-mails please DO NOT give them out! IT COST
8- Please DO NOT mess up with the server.
9- NO HACKING.
10- Don't train any players. NOT ALLOWED
11- Please if you see other players hacking, do BAN THEM!!
Back to top Go down
https://animestory.forumotion.com
slash

slash

Player&Gm Rules Empty
PostSubject: o.o soo omany rules XD   Player&Gm Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:08 am

alot of rules -stares at the screen- XD okay we wont train other nubs or will we? jkjk
Back to top Go down
FireHeartz

Player&Gm Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player&Gm Rules   Player&Gm Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:19 am

Wow hes right lots of rules. im pretty sure this server will be cool! just like me! Razz lol well nayways thanks for the rules cya in game i suppose
Back to top Go down
Yumi

Player&Gm Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player&Gm Rules   Player&Gm Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:00 am

O.M.G. Thank you!

I've seen too many amateur servers out there without rules established. And those servers sucked.
Haha, I can't wait til Anime Story opens. I have high expectations for this server.

Anyways, can you answer some questions? o.o
I was thinking about applying to become a Game Master [for once the server opens], but I'm not sure if I should or not. And, I might not even qualify. D;
1). Do you have coders and staff members that are dedicated to Anime Story? If you don't have coders, how are you going to fix glitches and problems with the client? Are you going to hire some coders? If you have staff members, who are they?
2). Since this server is going to run on hamachi, do you think it'll be non-hamachi any time soon?
3). How old are you? Do you think you're mature? Erm, and how responsible do you think you are?
4). When will Anime Story open?

Thanks again`
Back to top Go down
devil44523

devil44523

Player&Gm Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player&Gm Rules   Player&Gm Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:34 pm

that is alot of rules o_o'' but rules are rules though...abide or die Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryuzakii_xD

Ryuzakii_xD

Player&Gm Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player&Gm Rules   Player&Gm Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:26 am

dam thats a lot of rules... hehe dam cuz u really are dedicated xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player&Gm Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player&Gm Rules   Player&Gm Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player&Gm Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeStory :: Server News/Updates/Events-
Jump to: