AnimeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeStory

Welcome to AnimeStory The rates are Exp: 15000 Mesos: 20000 drops: 250 still getting fixed Vote for the server: http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132267212

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zenkii is applying for any position that I can recommend you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkii

Zenkii

Zenkii is applying for any position that I can recommend you! Empty
PostSubject: Zenkii is applying for any position that I can recommend you!   Zenkii is applying for any position that I can recommend you! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:07 am

Hello. I heard that you need help at the server and here I am!

Character name:
[not yet to be done] It will probably be Zenkii

Before we start reading. I'll tell you what kind of "job" I'm interested in:

• Script EDITOR (I like editing pre-made scripts)
  • GM/Admin (I need to be GM.)
  • PHP scripter (I only know a bit but maybe I can try it out? Razz)
  • Secondary "job": Moderator (in the forum)

Name: My name is Henrik.

Time Zone
: GMT +1. I live in sweden so I think it's GMT +1. Or maybe only GMT, I don't know whats the difference of GMT +1 and GMT. lol. Hope this isn't confusing you. "GMT is an abbreviation of Global Main Time"

: henki133@hotmail.com

How long you have been playing MapleStory: Haha! Thats a good question! I have been playing maplestory in like 4 years (in other words, since the GMS beta came out Very Happy) so I know pretty much about ms. In the fourth year, I played p-server.

How long you have been playing AnimeStory: I have never played AnimeStory before and I hope it's a really good server that I may want to help alot.

What you will do to help the server
: I will help you with my GM skills (I have got an own server before so I know pretty much about the "ways of the GM" heh.) and I will probably help you with other things that you can make me do if I can say so. I know when, where and why people is hacking. I have been a hacker myself lol. Hope that doesn't make you kick my ass. Razz But thats good sometimes because like I said before, I know almost ALL the places the hackers like to go for leveling. If you have an accurate ban system, then you may not need me for that but I can do much more if I get in to play and learn to know the server. I recommend you let me be GM/Admin. I am really helpful bot do NOT go over the line. Remember that I have GREAT fantasy and I can make many things with it. Just ask me and I'll see what I can do. I'm very good of editing already made scripts but not coding them myself. I learn VERY fast so I should recommend you let me be script editor. Now over to the PHP ;D. I have learned PHP by others scripts when I had my own private server. I think I fully know how to make a nice registration page. Then I mean with alot of accesories and colors. Many that is making register pages is not thinking about that at all. TIP: I know a good way of a free homepage (With your IP as the adress tough). WAMP SERVER! Very Happy It's really good. It only needs a bit of PHP scripting to get into a real homepage. I had that before and my homepage was exactly like the GMS homepage. Nice eh? Very Happy The moderator job in the forum is something that I wanna be but don't need to be. I can help the forum be spamfree and such, move topics to their right section and such things. I'll make a movie on youtube about this server so more players will come.

Experience with private servers: I know alot about odinms sources if I can say so and such things. I know how to script a npc (lol, I think almost everybody can do that Razz) and like I said before, I got great GM skills (if you even can get skills as a GM haha).Almost all you have to know is overstanding.

Which GM commands you will usually use: This is a sort of bad question, because that matters what is coming in my way and when I need to use the commands. I'm not a "command-abuser" that wanna test all the commands on everybody. When I say so I mean that I do not like go around and jail people because it's fun watching when their hard work are going to waste and they are disappearing and after that you can laugh at them at jail crying. I'm not a such person.

How long you play: I will play almost everyday (heh. I'm not a geek but I love ms <3) but sometimes I wanna be with my friends in the "real" world. On weekends, I will play 3~8 hours and on school days, I will play 2~4 hours. I know that's pretty much but as I'm sitting by the computer, I can't take a break from it. Razz

Have you voted?: Of course I have! That's a proof of that I wanna play the server and to watch it growing. I got a great "system" of getting more votes to the server.

Let's get a flashback of:
"I am really helpful bot do NOT go over the line."
That means that I:

1. Do NOT give away free items or levels and such. The players have to work their own to get such things because leveling and such is the matter of the game and shouldn't be abused.

2. I will help people with whatever they ask but not with of standing.
E.G: I will help newbies come to play guiding them around the most important places and show them how to level fast (Iv'e learned that of my own.) and how to get money (I don't know your meso rates yet and if you got a sort of meso replacement system like the famous chicken system.) and I will make them really love this server.

. I won't let hackers only go free. I will KICK THEIR ASS (heh)! But with spammers and other irritating things, I will warn them and If they aren't listening, I will jail them. Advertisers will get really BANNED and botters will get a temp ban if they aren't hacking.

This got out from my fantasy lol:

The RED line:

'---Good----HERE I AM!-------------------------Neutral-----------------------------Bad---,

I'm a great typer as you can see. This app took me about 1h to do Very Happy

Sorry if I used too much BB code, but I like it Very Happy It makes the post funnier to read. Tell me and I'll delete some if you want.

Thanks for reading my app and remember:

The GM doesn't have power. It's the players that got it.
Back to top Go down

Zenkii is applying for any position that I can recommend you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeStory :: Gm Applications-
Jump to: