AnimeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeStory

Welcome to AnimeStory The rates are Exp: 15000 Mesos: 20000 drops: 250 still getting fixed Vote for the server: http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132267212

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthony's Perfect GM Applications ~ Friendly ~ Helpful ~ Active

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeeKay

Anthony's Perfect GM Applications ~ Friendly ~ Helpful ~ Active Empty
PostSubject: Anthony''s Perfect GM Applications ~ Friendly ~ Helpful ~ Active   Anthony's Perfect GM Applications ~ Friendly ~ Helpful ~ Active Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:28 am

Where are you from? I Australia, NSW
Are you experienced? No I’m not experienced. But i would like to be a gm, helping people as much as possible.
You should pick me because
1. I will not pick favourites, I will be fair to everyone.
2. If I have to I will ban friends.
3. I am serious about the gm jobs and what a gm has to do.
4. I want to help people and make AnimeStory more enjoyable by helping people. I will also get lots of other people to join AnimeStory
5. I'm good with people, will help anyone in need.
Why do you want to be a gm? I want to be a gm because i like helping people, i want to feel a bit more important at times. I'm on the server nearly everyday, Just thinking of being a gm, would be awesome also if i see hackers i can just ban them, not wait for a gm to get online. Make AnimeStory more enjoyable for everybody without hackers. I want to make others have as much fun as i have in the past.
Have you played private servers before? if so name them: Yes i've played loads like Sydneyms, DesuMS, CareStory and lots more but i can’t remember. I have told loads of people about This Private and got about a few people to join. I have played in a lot of private servers.
How will you react to questions? I will answer all questions that i know the answer to, i am patient with people, i don’t mind how long it takes to get the question answered. I can ignore any rude comments that people say.
My name is Anthony. I am 13 years old and in High School, i have loads of friends, i like to play video games, i have nealy all of the different types of systems for games, playstation, Xbox Gameboys, Ds's, PSP and loads more. I love to mess around when ever possible. Shocked
Back to top Go down

Anthony's Perfect GM Applications ~ Friendly ~ Helpful ~ Active
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeStory :: Gm Applications-
Jump to: