AnimeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeStory

Welcome to AnimeStory The rates are Exp: 15000 Mesos: 20000 drops: 250 still getting fixed Vote for the server: http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132267212

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal's GM Application[Please read.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal's GM Application[Please read.] Empty
PostSubject: Crystal's GM Application[Please read.]   Crystal's GM Application[Please read.] Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:29 pm

Birthday:May 18 1994
Character name: [Future character name will be Flirt]
my email:lil_awsome_angel@yahoo.com

Experience:
I am experienced in being a GM, sort of.^^

How many other Games you GM'd for:
MapleGlory, [Hopefully TortuousStory] :O

What can you do as a GM?

It depends on what you mean. Generally, I may ban hackers and jail people that harrass other people[If jail exists in this server.] Also, I can keep people company and host many events Very Happy
And I can assist people with their problems. [If anyone asks me for items, I wouldn't give it to them unless they earned it.]

Why do you want to be a GM?
I would like to become a GM so I may help out with the server and make it its very best.

Why should I choose you to be a GM?
You should choose me as a GM because I am experienced and I am an extremely fair person. I will also do whatever it takes to help the server grow and become top 15.

will u leave if your not gm in this server??

No, I won't leave. I will be extremely upset but I will stay and help the server as much as I can as an ordinary player.

Any other comments :

-I can make banners and websites pretty well.
-I have played more than 15 private servers [both v55 and 62] and learned all the basic and complex commands.
-I am a quick learner.
-I have played MapleStory since Broa had just came out, and before they had PINS.
-I am a very patient and caring person [with alot of personality,though it may not seem so in this post], and will do whatever it takes to assist a new player in this delightful Private Server.

-I've also watched some Anime,[But I'm not really a fan :O] and even wrote about some in FanFiction;o. If anyone goes there try finding me- UnwantedSoul. ^^

You see a hacker, what do you do?[Something I added].

It depends on the hack. If it is a harmless hack such as fly hack and jump hack, it will result as JailTime or if you don't have jail, I will temporary ban them. If it is an extreme hack such as damage hack and no delay, then it would result as a ban, no questions asked.
Back to top Go down

Crystal's GM Application[Please read.]
Page 1 of 1