AnimeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeStory

Welcome to AnimeStory The rates are Exp: 15000 Mesos: 20000 drops: 250 still getting fixed Vote for the server: http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132267212

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM APP ign:SLuSHi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
afgsoul

GM APP ign:SLuSHi Empty
PostSubject: GM APP ign:SLuSHi   GM APP ign:SLuSHi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:52 am

Birthday:September 19th,1992
Character name:x
my email:Italian-Soul@Hotmail.Com

Experience:I've had experience with 4 difffernt servers

How many other Games you GM'd for:EternaMS,FinalStory,AquaMS And SummerStory

What can you do as a GM?As a gm im personally good at catching hackers and coding bcuz im experienced i could also run events and keep this server organized

Why do you want to be a GM?I want to be a gm bcuz this server seems awesome and i could help this server improve also

Why should I choose you to be a GM?You Should choose me bcuz im experienced with alot of pservers and they liked me too and i improved there servers

will u leave if your not gm in this server??Hell No!i will stay even if mi life depended on it bcuz this server is awesomee

Any other comments :Even if u dont pick me i will be on this server active and voting every 12 HOURS Laughing
Back to top Go down

GM APP ign:SLuSHi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeStory :: Gm Applications-
Jump to: